#CripTheVote and Rooted in Rights Video Submission Form
Begin your recording by sharing the following:
- Your name
- Where you’re from
- Anything you’d like us to know about your identity
Then, briefly answer any of the following questions:
- Why do you vote?
- Why is it important for disabled people to vote?
- What barriers to voting have you encountered?
- How are you planning on voting?
- What’s a disability-related question you want to ask Midterm Election candidates?
We will selecting responses to release on Rooted in Rights social media in advance of the November election. You can record the video using any camera, including a webcam or phone camera. Submit the video using the form below. You can upload the video file directly, or upload it to YouTube and submit the video link. If the form does not work or is inaccessible to you, please email us at [email protected].